||Standaard DPD verzending
The PTS EPM1-S AEG magazine, made with the same technology as our EPM1, is a 20R length short M4 magazine that holds an incredible 170 round bb capacity and offers the same reliability that all PTS magazines have long been famous for. It is compatible with most Airsoft AR-15 M4 AEGs including Tokyo Marui, KWA, G&P, VFC, including the VFC416, PTS PDR-C, PTS ERG series, PTS Masada AEG, the AMOEBA AM Variants, and many more. The magazine is available in Black and Dark Earth.
About the EPM1
The PTS® Enhanced Polymer Magazine ONE, or EPM1, is the most advanced and highest capacity spring loaded AEG magazine ever produced. Aptly named the EPM1, the magazine is the FIRST in many ways:
- The EPM1 is the First collaborative development between PTS and Odin Innovations
- The EPM1 is the First spring loaded AEG magazine to rival the capacity of a high cap mag with an approximate 250 bb capacity
- The EPM1 is the First AEG magazine with a “Fuel Gauge” window to indicate full or remaining bb load
- The EPM1 is the First magazine to reliably achieve both high load capacity and high rate of fire performance
- Dupont Zytel® polymer shell
- Orange mag level indicator
- High efficiency compression spring
- Low friction internal shell
- Unique magazine mag well guide that reduce snagging
- EP dot pattern texture for better grip
- New polymer baseplate with angled surface and dot matrix
- New design follower prevents bbs jam
- Material – Dupont™ Zytel High Performance Reinforced Polymer
- Compatibility : Tokyo Marui Style AR-15 AEG,G&P AR-15 AEG, PTS ERG AR-15 AEG, PTS Masada AEG, PTS PDR-C AEG, VFC AR-15 & VFC416 AEG Airsoft,CA AR-15 & CA416 AEG Airsoft,Krytac,AMOEBA AM Variants AEG Airsoft
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this product.
We draw your attention for some important points before placing your order :
- Keeping a magazine fully compressed for an extended period of time creates a risk of spring damage. No guarantee will be made for sagging springs.
- Use a flawless BBS with perfect smoothness. The internal system of the mag cannot become blocked unless two BBS get stuck each other. In that case no warranty for product manufacturing defect can be claimed.
- The capacity is a manufacturer's announcement, This capacity is difficult to reach because the spring is extremly powerful. We advises to self limit the quantity to 220 BBs for EPM1 and 150 BBs for EPM1-S