||Only available for pickup in our shop
ATTENTION: Replica's can not be send by courier.
Only reservation + pickup possible.
The PS90 is the civilian variant of the P90 developed by FN Herstal. Unlike it's real world counterpart, the Tokyo Marui PS90 is capable of automatic fire at 25 rounds per second and the long barrel can be removed for a more compact silhouette.
- - Super fast 25 rounds per second even with an 8.4V NiMH mini battery. This high cycle model has a bespoke piston, gears and motor running on high quality bearings.
- - Equipped with OD stock, 16 inch barrel and large flash hider, the receiver can be disassembled from the stock, just like the real one.
- - Removable flash hider and outer barrel makes it easy to switch barrel lengths.
- - 20mm rails on the top, let and right of the receiver make it easy to to attached optics, lights and lasers.
- - Choose between semi-auto and full auto fire with the selector, or, even in full-auto mode, use the 2 stage trigger by pulling half or full travel.
- - Improved magazine holds 300 BBs and has a translucent body for keeping an eye on your remaining ammo.
- Length: 667 mm, 550 mm
- Weight: 1.9180 kg
- Magazine Capacity: 300
- Muzzle Velocity: ~310 fps
- Powered by: Battery
- System: High Cycle AEG