||Only available for pickup in our shop
ATTENTION: Replica's can not be send by courier.
Only reservation + pickup possible.
311-359 fps - 0.9-1.2 Joules
FN Herstal P90, arguably the most iconic submachine gun in history now in a completely redesigned, pre-upgraded package tailored for the most demanding players out there.
- Redesigned Exterior & Internals with a ton of features
- Programmable Electronic Trigger Unit (incl. burst, binary, pre-cocking, battery protection, and more.) Click for Guide
- ∼25 rounds per second with high-speed gears (12:1) and 11.1V battery
- ∼17 rounds per second with high-speed gears (12:1) and 7.4V battery
- Modular Aluminium Receiver
- Fiber Reinforced Nylon Body
- Accurate due to rotary CNC & TDC hop up chamber & Maple Leaf custom flat bucking
- 6.03 precision inner barrel
- Fast trigger response with high torque neodymium magnet motor
- Enlarged battery space and rubber recoil pad
- Fully Ambidextrous controls and QD sling points
- Two-stage trigger on full auto (like AUG)
- Modular Flat Trigger
- Quick Spring Exchange
- Colored accessories (coming soon)
- Extensive video library with courses and guides
- Designed by passionate Airsoft players in Vienna, Austria
- Vienna-based Tech support team
Length: 50 cm
Weight: 1.9 kg
The battery is not included.
Do not use 11.1V battery with the 1J variant.
Do not store with pre-cocking engaged. Pre-cocking is disabled on full auto – just shoot on auto at the end of the game to release the spring.
The SSR90 is fine-tuned to specific power output. Do not increase the power of the SSR90 above 470 FPS with 0,20g BBs and hop up turned off (~M120 spring). If you use weaker springs, e.g. M90, only use 7.4V batteries.
Recommended Batteries and BBs:
- 1.4-1.6 Joules: 11.1V Battery & 0.32g BBs
- 0.9-1.2 Joules: 7.4V Battery & 0.28g BBs